Adult ADHD Self-Assessment
Does this sound familiar?
• I am often quickly distracted¹
• I find it difficult to complete things¹
• I am terrible at organizing things¹
• I have difficulty listening¹
• Sometimes I feel like I’m always busy¹
• I can never relax peacefully¹
• I am so impatient¹
• I often act without thinking¹
• I am impulsive in relationships and jobs¹
Complete the self-assessment to see if your symptoms could be consistent with adult ADHD.
(Adult Self-Report Scale-VI.I (ASRS-VI.I) Screener 2 from WHO Composite International Diagnostic Interview)
An official diagnosis of ADD/ADHD can only be made by a mental health professional:
Psychiatrist with a specific interest in the field.
Some general practitioners with a good understanding of adult ADHD